Welcome to MBL Community Forum. In this forum you can ask questions or answer questions asked by other members of the community. Sharing knowledge is caring! Join the community and start sharing!
To ensure the best possible experience for all members, we have established some basic rules for being a member of this community.
By joining and using this forum, you agree that you have read and will follow the rules set for the members. You also agree to only post questions or answers relevant to the discussions on this forum. In creating this forum, the goal of MBL is to provide a place where members can solicit the advice of others, benefit from their experience, and participate in an ongoing conversation. Before posting a question, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the rules below. To ensure an environment that encourages both civil and fruitful dialogue, MBL reserves the right to suspend or terminate membership for members who violate these rules.
- Be respectful to other members. No attacking or challenging other members. The answers to questions on the forum are meant to stimulate conversation, not to create contention. Let others have their say, just as you may. If you are to disagree with another member’s answer, do it in a respectful and professional manner by providing facts.
- Don’t post advertising messages. This is a place for purely sharing knowledge and information.
- All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials are strictly prohibited. Do not post anything in a post message that you would not want the world to see or that you would not want anyone to know came from you.
- MBL and other forum participants have the right to reproduce postings to this forum.
- Post your questions or answers only to the most appropriate topic(s). Do not post to several topics with the same question.
- Indicate clearly the topic of your comments in the subject line. This allows members to respond more appropriately to your post.