Thank you for paying for your mold testing.
Follow the following simple steps:
- Download and print the mold samples form
- Get Clear Scotch Tape. This can be purchased from a dollar store
- Cut off approximately 2-3 inches long of clear scotch tape.
- Hold tape at one end and place sticky side down onto the surface with visible mold growth and press gently.
- Remove tape and stick it onto a ziplock bag (Do not fold the tape).
- Number each tape and identify the sites or locations sampled. For example:
- Tape 1: Basement, east wall.
- Tape 2: Window sill, master bedroom.
- Tape 3: Ceiling tile, kitchen.
- Enclose samples in an envelope or bag
If you can’t print the sample submission form, provide the following information on a blank sheet of paper and send it together with the samples:
- Fax (if available)
- Email address
- The date the sample was collected
Mail or deliver samples to either:
Mold & Bacteria Consulting Laboratories (MBL) Inc.
1020 Brevik Place, Unit 1A
Mississauga, ON L4W 4N7