Our offices might be located in Canada, but…
“We Help American Homeowners and Businesses Save Thousands of Dollars Testing For Toxic Molds”
Are you concerned lethal mold may be growing in your home or business?
This annoying (but potentially harmful) family of fungus is considered a major health hazard and destroyer of property value. Plus, it secretly grows in millions of homes and businesses all across the US.
The Starks and Fabry families of Denver, Colorado would agree.
In 2012 and 2007 these families dealt with almost biblical mold infestations. After spending tens of thousands of dollars and months (and months) of remediation, they finally got the upper hand. But not before massive damage to both their homes and health. You can read more about their stories with a quick Google search, but…
How Do You Avoid Becoming
Another Mold Victim
First, early detection is critical.
It will save you untold amounts of stress and money, unlike the 2 situations above. When you find a problem, before it becomes a real problem, it’s easier (and cheaper) to fix. So far so good, right?
But here’s the issue… hiring a professional company to do the test is expensive – between $1,100.00 and $1,700.00. It can actually cost quite a bit more depending on your property size. But there is a way for you to…
Save Thousands of Dollars and
Protect Your Family from
Potentially Lethal Molds
Your most affordable option is to collect the samples yourself, and send them to Mold & Bacteria Consulting Laboratories (a recognized North American mold testing leader and authority) saving yourself thousands of dollars on inflated “professional” fees. Our offices might be located in Canada but for several years we’ve helped homeowners all across the US save thousands upon thousands of dollars testing for mold.
The process is super-fast, inexpensive and the most effective way to confirm without a doubt you have (or have not) toxic mold growing in your property.
For only $50 per sample you will be able to decide if hiring a professional for more extensive testing or remediation is necessary. That means you’ll save between $1,050.00 and $1,650.00 and more importantly, know if you’re family has been exposed to toxic mold.
Within 24 working hours (after receiving your samples), we’ll send you an easy-to-understand, step-by-step laboratory report. It will include:
- identifying the mold from your sample,
- explaining any known health problems associated with the identified mold,
- providing additional information to help you decide if you need to hire a professional.
Plus, you also get a free 15-minutes consultation with one of our experienced Microbiologists to answer any questions you may have (additional time can be purchased upon request).
Where You Can Collect Samples
- Suspicious stains
- Spots on walls, ceiling or other porous materials
- Sites of recent leaks
- Under sinks and appliances
- HVAC vent covers/grills
How to Collect Samples Using Regular Household Tape
It’s a simple straightforward process…
- Click sample Submittal form and print our easy-to-use instructions (if you cannot print, provide the information required on a blank sheet of paper).
- Wear some gloves (if necessary).
- Cut approximately 2-3 inches of clear scotch tape.
- Hold tape at one end and place sticky side down onto the surface with visible mold growth and press gently.
- Remove tape and stick it without folding onto a plastic bag (e.g.,ziplock bag).
- Number each tape and identify the locations sampled. For example:
- Tape 1: Basement, east wall.
- Tape 2: Windowsill, master bedroom.
- Tape 3: Ceiling tile, kitchen.
- Enclose samples in an envelope or bag.
(NOTE: More than one type of mold may be present. If several sites show visible mold growth (with different discolorations), it is advisable to take more than one sample.)
What You Should Do Next
Give us a call Toll Free 1-866-813-0648 to ask any questions you may have. Download this form to get started right away.
Samples can be sent or delivered either to:
Mold & Bacteria Consulting Laboratories.
1020 Brevik Place, Unit 1A
Mississauga, ON L4W 4N7
(Attn: Lab Manager)
Don’t delay. Your family could be exposed to airborne mould. Test the air quality in your home today!
Make sure you know what mould and how much is in the air in your home.