What to look for in a Laboratory offering Mold, Bacteria & Legionella Testing Services
Accreditation and Credentials of the Lab Staff. That’s it!
Accreditation means quality! Because as an environmental consultant, IAQ professional or health and safety officer, you’re only as good as the lab you work with, always use an accredited lab. Way too many people we speak to go with the lowest price, and when they eventually come to us, they’ve already wasted their money and have to retest. But by then it’s too late to salvage the costs of doing it wrong the first time. We are ISO/IEC 17025:2017 International Standard, Accredited Laboratory. Our Analysts are either Masters or PhD degree holders in Microbiology.
Fast, Affordable, Mold, Bacteria & Legionella Testing Services
We specialize in identifying and quantifying mold and bacteria contaminated air, fluids and bulk samples collected from homes, schools, offices, hospitals, industrial, agricultural and other work environments. But most importantly… We test your mold, bacteria & legionella samples correctly the first time.
Benefits of Using MBL’s Mold and Bacteria Testing Services
- We’re more than a lab. We’re consultants as well. We’ll present you with the most appropriate test methods for the results you’re looking for, and what samples may be appropriate for a given investigation so you don’t waste resources.
- We’ll interpret the data and relevant technical information, instead of just listing the molds and bacteria we identify.
- We’re always willing to provide services after working hours; we understand on-time completion of projects is critical to your business.
- And we provide free unlimited after-sales consultation. As our client, you enjoy unlimited assistance by sending your questions directly to our Help Desk or by filling out our Question Form. For immediate assistance, you are free to call our helpline at 905-290-9101.
Mold and Fungi Analysis
- Culturable fungal analysis (culturable Air for samples including RCS, Andersen, SAS, etc.). Involves identification to genus or species level of all fungi present and enumeration to cfu/m3.
- Direct microscopic exam (Direct Microscopic Examination of tape, bulk, swab, and water samples). Involves identification and qualitative assessment to genus (or group) of all fungi present.
- Fungi surface culture (swabs, wipes, bulk samples, dust, water, etc). Involves identification to genus and/or species level of all fungi present and quantification to CFU/unit.
- Spore trap analysis (air-O-Cell, BioAire, and Micro5 cassettes, Allergenco, Burkard and BioSIS slides). Involves identification and enumeration (counts/m3) to genus (or group) of all spore types present, quantification of fibers and hyphal fragments, as well as an assessment of background debris and skin cells.
- Anaerobic plate count
- Clostridium perfringens
- Coliform screen (E. coli/Total Coliform)
- E. coli O157:H7
- Fecal Coliform
- Fecal Streptococcus
- Heterotrophic Plate Count
- Iron Bacteria
- Machining fluids/coolants
- MRSA (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Sewage Assessment/Clearance
- Sulfate reducing bacteria
- Thermophilic Actinomycetes
Characterization of Dust
- Identification and semi-quantitative enumeration of household dust particles, fungi, pollen, and fibers.
- Bioburden Analysis
- Environmental Monitoring
- Wastewater Testing
- Sterility Testing
Complete the form below: