Senior Laboratory Analyst- Asbestos and Microbial Analysis
Mold & Bacteria Consulting Laboratories (a.k.a Trusted LaboratoriesTM) is seeking a full time Senior Laboratory Analyst to join our team of microbiologists. The lab specializes in the identification and testing of bacteria and fungi. The candidate will take a leading role in setting up a lab for asbestos analysis.
- Analyze environmental samples for mold and bacteria. The samples may include air samples, swab samples, bulk samples, wastewater, and others.
- Prepare and send lab reports to clients
- Assist clients in the interpretation of lab reports if requested
- Take an active role in quality control
- Maintain lab equipment
- A degree microbiology or related sciences is preferred
- Experience with PLM/PCM asbestos analysis
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Able to work independently and with a team
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
How to apply
Send your resume by email to email@example.com. All applications will be acknowledged.