Here Are Your Next Steps…
As mentioned on the previous page, the 5 steps are simple:
- Rent a professional air quality testing pump
- Collect the air samples yourself (saving yourself the professional fees)
- Send the air samples to Mold & Bacteria Consulting Laboratories for analysis
- Sit back and relax
- Receive a self-explanatory lab report with suggestion on what to do next if the air quality in your home is compromised.
How Much Will It Cost You?
I think the better question is… just how much will this save you?
Hiring a professional company will cost you between $1,100.00 and $1,700.00 depending on the job size. Either way, it’s a significant investment on your part.
The MBL basic mold testing package only costs $182.00 (plus tax) and includes:
- Step-by-Step Instructions on How to Use the Equipment (we make the process simple)
- Rental of Air-Sampling Pump (1 day rental only);
- 2 FREE cassettes, 1 for indoor air sample and the other for outdoor sample;
- Easy to Follow Air Sampling Instructions;
- Analysis of samples by a recognized laboratory with a turn-around time of 48 working hours;
- Laboratory report with results interpretation;
- FREE on phone, 15 minutes professional consultation to help you decide if further investigation and/or remedial action is necessary.
- Additional samples can be added at a preferred rate
How Many Samples Should You Collect?
The basic package comes with 2 air sampling cassettes. This enables you to take 1 sample indoors and a control sample outdoors. Each room to be tested requires 1 cassette.
However if you’re testing 5 rooms (for example), you need 6 cassettes, one for the control/outdoor sample. So therefore it would be 6-2 = 4 cassettes. Additional cassettes can be added to your package at any time.
Watch this short video…
How to Get Started Right Away
Give us a call at 905-290-9101 or 1-866-813-0648 (toll free) and arrange for shipping or pick up of the pump and the cassettes. You could also complete the form below and we will give you a call.
To pay for the air quality test kit, give us a call at 905-290-9101 to provide your credit card details. We accept both Visa and MasterCard. Please do not send your credit card information by email.
Samples can be sent or delivered either to:
Mold & Bacteria Consulting Laboratories.
1020 Brevik Place, Unit 1A
Mississauga, ON L4W 4N7
(Attn: Lab Manager)
Don’t delay. Your family could be exposed to airborne mould. Test the air quality in your home today!
Make sure you know what mould and how much is in the air in your home.