Conduct your own mold testing and save money…
Mold Testing in Your Home or Office
You are probably reading this because you, a member of your family or a friend have a mold problem. Mold is recognized as a health hazard and a destroyer of property value. You may already know that hiring a professional for on-site mold testing can be expensive.
However collecting the samples yourself and sending them directly to Mold & Bacteria Consulting Laboratories saves you on “professional” fee (which is always higher than the laboratory fee). If you suspect you have a mold problem in your home or office, we suggest, as a first step, a do-it-yourself mold testing. It’s fast, inexpensive and the most effective method to quickly confirm suspect mold growth.
Your samples will be analyzed at Mold & Bacteria Consulting Laboratories, a leading mold testing laboratory in North America. Learn more here.
Why Work with Mold & Bacteria Consulting Laboratories?
- MBL is fully accredited by the Canadian Association for Laboratory Accreditation (CALA) to ISO 17025, so your assured of quality, scientifically strong results
- Consults with you on the most appropriate test methods to use for your samples, or what samples may be appropriate for a given investigation. Inappropriate test methods or samples cost more money and give results that may be difficult to interpret or defend and subsequently a waste of resources.
- Provide you with prompt and accurate mold and bacteria testing.
- Provide you with data interpretation (if required) and relevant technical information. We don’t just list molds and bacteria that were identified, we will also detail all the relevant identified analysis information.
- Always willing to provide services after working hours; we understand on-time completion of projects is critical to your business.
- Provide free unlimited after-sales consultation. As our client, you enjoy unlimited assistance by sending your questions