Bacteria Testing By An Accredited Laboratory
Accreditation means quality! As an environmental consultant, IAQ professional or health and safety officer, the lab you choose to test your samples is just as important as the method by which you collect the samples. Always use an accredited lab. Many approach their options with the bottom line in mind and go with the cheapest option. But what they don’t realize is that they’re getting just what they pay for.
It’s shocking how varied the results of a bacteria test can be
depending on who performs the sample analysis.
The cheap labs are cheap for a reason: they don’t have the equipment, people or processes to test accurately, and the health implications of a poor analysis are huge.
If you see yourself as a quality environmental consultant, IAQ professional or health and safety officer, you need a lab of equal quality supporting you on the back end. That’s us, and we have ISO 17025 accreditation for laboratory testing and calibration to prove it.
We don’t have the lowest prices. And that’s a good thing.
The extra money goes to quality machinery, technicians and service – all of which lead to more accurate results. It’s why environmental consultants and IAQ professionals have paid our slightly higher prices for years. They want to know exactly what they have so they know exactly what to do.
Feel the same way? Get a quote.
Our approach to bacteria testing includes:
- Reliable turnaround times — We aim for
- Industry-leading service — Your dedicated Project Manager is always available to answer questions or address concerns.
- Free shipping — This is available for prepaid projects with 3 or more samples.
- Digestible reports — We don’t hide behind jargon. You’ll understand what we find and how to manage it.
- Easy email communication — When your reports are ready, we send them immediately to your inbox.
Know what you have so you know what to do.
Get a quote.!
Bacteria Testing Services
Indoor Air Quality Analysis
- Coliform screen (E. coli/Total Coliform)
- Culturable Air (Standard)
- Identification and Enumeration of Culturable Bacteria
- Legionella Detection (Culture)
- Machining fluids/coolants
- Quantitative Bacteria (Standard)
- Sewage Assessment/Clearance
- Thermophilic Actinomycetes
- Anaerobic plate count
- Clostridium perfringens
- E. coli O157:H7
- Iron Bacteria
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- MRSA (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus)
- Sulfate reducing bacteria
- E. coli
- Fecal Coliform
- Fecal Streptococcus
- Heterotrophic Plate Count
- Total Coliform Count