Air Quality Mould Test Kit Order Form
The air inside your home can be up to five times more polluted with airborne mould spores than the air outside your home. Given that we spend most of our time indoors, it’s important to regularly monitor the levels of airborne mould spores in your home. Exposure to mould high levels of mould spores may cause a variety of health effects. For people sensitive to mould, exposure can lead to symptoms such as stuffy nose, wheezing, and red or itchy eyes, or skin.
Order for Do it Yourself Air Quality Mould Test Kit for $183 + Shipping (or pick up if you are close to the Lab)
What You Get for $183:
- RENTAL of a professional Air-Sampling Equipment and sampling Instructions (24 Hours rental only),
- Two air sampling cartridges (see our recommendation below),
- Analysis of 2 Air Samples (see the “tip” below),
- Lab report,
- Results interpretation,
- 15-minute free consultation (if you requested) with one of our microbiologists,
- Turnaround Time: 48 hours.
Tip: To be sure whether your family is exposed to airborne toxic mold spores or not, we recommend taking a minimum of 3 air samples. One from the outdoor (control sample) and 2 from indoors (for example living room and one of the bedrooms). Each additional sample costs $66.50 Therefore 3 samples would cost $249.50 plus tax.